Target customer: FMCG Producers / Companies with a large customer base / Retailers / E-commerce
This solution solves the dilemmas of mass outlet management. Here are a few examples of particular business challenges:
- Sales representatives commonly have hundreds of outlets in their districts, and it can be hard to decide which of the competitive outlets is most suitable for acquisition.
- Recently opened outlets represent opportunities to acquire new customers cheaply - if you are well informed about them in advance.
- The business strategy usually considers brands offered on the premises of the particular outlet and omits to consider the specific outlet characteristics, other currently open outlets, and surroundings.
Our branch management solutions are based on collecting publicly available data and calculated indexes for all outlets. We also scan the market and public registers for indicators of recently established outlets.
We combine the data with your internal branch performance information and transform them into transparent and easy-to-implement outcomes
- Prioritized Acquisition List for each sales representative based on real data in real-time.
- Market Cannibalism Effect - if this specific outlet gets acquired, how much revenue do I have to sacrifice in my surrounding outlets? Sales Potential – what is the volume of sales that this outlet is able to generate?